Wein VI-2500 Ionic Room Air Purifier
This product provides relief from: Mold & Mildew, Sinus Trouble
Mold is a major cause of chronic fungal sinusitis and must be eliminated for you to get lasting relief. University studies as well as independent lab tests indicate that the Wein VI-2500 Ionic Air Purifier can nearly eliminate mold from the air you breathe. This Wein air purifier takes care of many other airborne contaminants as well. 1-Year Ltd. Mfr's Warranty.
Note: If you are an asthmatic, please consult your physician before ordering the Wein VI-2500 ionic room air purifier.
Wein air purifiers are subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
- Generates trillions of ions per second to clean the air of most pollutants
- Eliminates airborne dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, viruses, bacteria, and even smoke
- Helps you feel better and more refreshed with every breath
- Filterless, fanless, maintenance free
- Measures only 7.5" x 6.5" x 2.5"
- Completely silent operation
- Comes with AC adapter
- Research has shown that mold is the primary cause of Chronic Sinusitis. This personal room air ionizer is part of a Mold-Reduction Protocol developed by Dr. Donald P. Dennis, M.D.
- In your home, use this high-powered room ionizer in spaces up to 800 square feet.
- As with all of our corona discharge ionic air purifiers, ozone emissions are very low and safe for anyone.
- Please do not use the Wein Air Purifier in conjunction with the Hygenaire Cabinet or CitriSafe Air Treatment System because they cancel each other and are not effective in the same room.
|True HEPA Filtration||N/A|
|Particle Filtration Efficiency||N/A|
|Gas and Odor Removal||N/A|
|Unique Features / Benefits||N/A|
|CADR: Dust rating||N/A|
|CADR: Pollen rating||N/A|
|CADR: Smoke rating||N/A|
|ACH (air changes per hour)||N/A|
|Airflow (cubic feet per minute)||N/A|
|Number of Filters to Replace||N/A|
|Replace HEPA Filter||N/A|
|Replace Other Filters||N/A|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||N/A|
|Noise Level - (min-max decibels)||N/A|
|Number of Fan Speeds||N/A|
|Programmable Cycles or Timer||N/A|
|Auto Fan Mode (auto adjusts based on air quality)||N/A|
|Particle, Gas or VOC Detector||N/A|
|Filter Status Indicator||N/A|
|Filter Reset function||N/A|
|Casters or Handles||N/A|
|Fan / Motor Assembly||N/A|
|Energy Consumption (watts)||N/A|
|Approvals / Other Certifications||N/A|
Specifications for the Wein VI-2500 Ionic Room Air Purifier
- Coverage area: 600-800 sq. ft.
- Emits: 200 trillion ions per second/cm² at 2.5cm
- Purified Air Flow: 100 feet/min
- Size: 7.5" x 6.5" x 2.5"
- Power: 110 Volts. (On/Off push switch) UL/CSA AC adapter < 8 watts
- Ozone: No detectable ozone
- Particle Effectiveness: As small as .01 micron
- Output: 15KV static electricity with vortex emitter
- Plug the AC adapter into any household receptacle and the other end of the cable into back of unit, and activate the push switch.
- The red status light on the unit's top right side will be illuminated, and the ion monitor on the left will be activated.